THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year

Just get myself finish a can of Tiger beer...
because i were too bored due to no activities after i back from visiting my relatives..
so i'll update my blog now..

this was my outfit for the first day of CNY..
simple..
because just going to my granny's house that situated just a few houses away from my house...
then waiting for some of my relatives to come visit us at my granny's house..
basically, i did not go anywhere during the first day of CNY..
except a gambling session during the night at one of my friend's house...
LOSE money..
haha...
"Small money didn't out,BIG money didn't come in"

* the gambling session *
the outfit for day 2..
nice ?
wear my sunglasses for taking photo only...
at the end i wear my spec back..
hahaha...

got lots of angpow today...
and according to my mum..
those amount contain in the angpows are quite big lor...
hahaha...


getting a bit tired already..
i'll go to bed soon..
so to all of my readers...
good nights and sweet dream~~!
=)

2 comments:

Lady Jen said...

yo.. happy chinese new year...
from jimjim shift to lion pulak..
we can form a lion group d...
hahaha

Unknown said...

sry to reply u so late...
cz i having problem to online at my hostel...
today just fixed nia...
if u dun mind we ma form a lion group lor...
haha~ =)