THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Countdown for Valentine's Day~~

hey hey my dear readers..
how you all doing todays??
everything fine?
haha...


less than 24 hours from now..
it's The Valentine's Day already..
So...
All the couples out there..
Do you all had already planned how to celebrate this special day??
Do you all had already bought the Valentine's Gift for your other half?
if you DID, congratulation and wish you have a nice and romantic Valentine's Day..
if you HAVEN'T, RUSH RUSH RUSH~! go get the gift or start planning already...
Haha~~


come to think of it..
for the 23 years after i am born to this world..
i think i never celebrate Valentine's Day before...
NEVER NEVER EVER~!!
NOT ONCE BEFORE~!!
if you ask me why?
i also don't know how to answer you...
for me..
i think is that my timing of getting and ending a relationship goes wrong lo...
either i get into a relationship after Valentine's Day or i end a relationship before Valentine's Day..


But years before this..
i still won't feel so awkward or emo about didn't get the chance to celebrate Valentine's Day..
After years..
started to become more awkward or more emo about this already..
maybe..
is me feel like too tired to always be the odd one among couples..
when you are the only single person among couples..
you will be very eyes-catching...
you will attract people's attention no matter where you go..
people tend to have a strange view at you..
and trust me..
sometimes it's really don't feel that good...
maybe i were tired of didn't have the "Special Someone" to share my laughters, my joy, my sadness, my tears too..
i were too tired for these till i become numb and chill about this already..
there weren't as much impact inside of me as years before..


now what i can do is just console myself...
keep telling myself that this kind of thing can't be rush one..
take it slow and steady..
hopefully i going to be okay for this two days lu~~


and lastly..
i want to wish all the couples or singles people out there...
Happy Valentine's Day and just enjoy the day okay?
haha~
=)









0 comments: