THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

random 8

Hey hey~
it's me again...
( wtf~! what a lame opening!! )

Now it's already almost 1.30am..
and i'm feeling sleepy too..
but i suddenly think of updating my pity blog before sleep..
(my blog can say is pity la..cause i always ignore it.. haha)

Yup~!
now i am in my sweet room at Penang..
and doing nothing for the whole day..
just eat eat eat..
maybe it's a good thing for me..
cause no need spend money and waste money to go out..
hahahaha..
i think i stay more at home this time during i coming back..
i think is because all are quite busy with their thing..
so, i also no need to go kepo so much lor..

This week...
i'm gonna start learning car on Thursday and Friday..
hopefully i can learn it and master it faster..
so that i can pass my car test in one shot...
then i can start driving car during my sem break already..
muahahaha...
But...but....
Can i be the passenger rather than the driver please~~~~~
hahaha.. ( cause being the passenger is more comfortable and not so tired comparing to the driver~~ ^^ )

Oh...
and my final exam is just around the corner..
need to call for search party to go search for my study mood already..
hope can find it back on time..
i don't wish to failed any subject this sem..
i must and wanna pass it~!
Pass it~! Pass it~!

I think i'll stop here and go to bed already..
cause i'll need to wake up early a bit to pack my things tomorrow..
i'll going back to Kampar tomorrow afternoon..
so, i guess it's Good Night time~~

Good Night...
my fellow readers...

0 comments: