THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Final Exam Coming~!

Hell ya~
just like my title mentioned..
my final exam started on this Thursday..
and now i still don't really understand the what the notes is talking about...
so i think i'm going to try to figure out tomorrow no matter how..
hopefully everything will go smoothly lar..
pray pray pray...

and from the 1st time i learn car till this Monday..
i had quite a steady performance during the session..
and my instructor was kinda like,"okay,u should be okay after 1 or 2 more hours car learning session".
i hope i can pass my car test in one shot...
then i can start drive car during my sem break already..

i think there's enough updates for me although i have abandoned my blog for few days..
so everyone, Good  Night~!

0 comments: