THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, July 3, 2010

it's almost 5am in the early morning..
n i m still staying awake...
din hav a bit sleepiness..

jz nw went to to get some fresh air with housemates..
riding motor in the middle of the nite..
the cool air reali makes my mind fresh..
n the small n cold rain drops help me to let my head clearer...
went to mamak n eat something..
then hav a little talk with housemates..
then went bak to hostel d..
n then air m rain is still the same..

come to think of it..
i reali starting to act strange recently..
everytime i open my msn..
i'll so hope tat u r on9 at the same time too...
bt when i glance thru the contact list..
n u r nt on9..
i'll feel dissapointed..
n a little bit down..
then i'll feel like wanna talk with u n hear ur voice everyday..
n so wanna c u...
i jz no idea wat is happening to me..
mayb i m having a sickness..

LOVE SICK~~