THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, July 10, 2010

12:45 july 2010

i m so glad last nite..
cz i saw her wearing the shoes tat i gave her to her outing  with her frens..
haha..
i m happy tat she likes tat shoes..
i think...
it's a bright chances for me ya?
still nid to put on some effort..
to get closer with her..
n to make her mine...
her sweet voice..
her sweet smile..
jz get me deeply addicted..
hahaha...

tat day i gt hint her tat i gt the intention to wan her as my other half...
bt she jz says i dunno lu~
then i jz said..i'll let u noe someday..
then she still saying i dunno i dunno lu...
hmm..
i m curious about tis 'dunno'..
izzit a 'NO' or a 'YES' ??
or is between 'NO' and 'YES' ??

i think i shud make myself free faster..
n go n meet her..
after meet her jz c hw it goes..

getting my finger cross...
hoping tis time i'll get the rite girl...

0 comments: