THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, November 5, 2011

now and after


Maybe for now i might hurt those people that i love & care the most..
but i am willing to bear anything,do anything,sacrifice anything for them to make sure they will be better,happier and full with laughter..
even is trading my soul to the devil and i'll also say I DO~!
everything will be considered before me..EVERYTHING~!

Maybe you will think that i am acting, bluffing or lying..
but i know those who knows me deep inside will take this seriously...
as i have already sent the message to them during daily interaction with them..
only those that know the other sides of me that i have been hiding under my mask all the time..

I just want to see people around me are happy and full of joy..
but not full sorrow and sadness..
i can help to share and bear those sorrow and sadness in order to see laughter on the face..
cause i do like to see smiley face rather than sad face..

Every night before sleep..
i will always imagine that how great it is if i have the special power that can cure people from sadness and let them live happily...
maybe you can say that i am immature..
but it is all i want..
if i can choose to be a thing..
i will choose to be a diary..
cause no matter happy or sad..
people will tell me..
when they tell me sad thing, they will feel better after that..
i might see a smile on the face after they have told their things..
when they tell me happy thing, they will feel happier after that...
and that is how i want them to be..

it's 5 o'clock in the morning..
here's a song for you guys..
and i am going to sleep..

p/s: don't judge a book by its cover, and i am the book that need you to read thoroughly and deeply understand..


0 comments: