THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Monday, August 1, 2011

bye bye July, hello August

Time do flies~~
Today already is the first day of the new month...
So last night i decided not to waste the last of July..
Therefore i went out yam cha at McDonald with a friend of mine till today morning..
(although start from 12am last night it was already the first day of July in the lunar calendar = ghost month)
Hahaha~~
Having some men's talks there...
Discussing and talking nonsense...
It do feels good..
But the result of staying up all night and having too much coffee is makes me feel not so well..
Stomach not feeling good...
And my body was so tired...

Regarding of my birthday..
I do feel very surprised that a bunch of friend of mine will celebrate it for me..
I do feel warm..
I do appreciated..
And I would like to say a thousands thanks to them...
It really do makes my day...
Nice to have you all as friends...

It's a brand new month...
So i hope everything will be okay as usual...
And i hope that my birthday's wish gonna works this time...
Don't let me down again...
* Finger-crossed *

I think that's all for now...
Gonna come back here updates some news about me soon...
Do stay tuned~~

p/s: little help to ask from you all....help me click on the nuffnang's ads on the top right corner of my blog ya~~ thanks a lot~~~! cheers~~~ =)

0 comments: