THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Random 13

Hey yo~
Haha~~
Long time no see....
I apologize for abandoning my blog again...
SORRY~~~!
=)

Kinda bored this few weeks..
Nothing much happen actually but i'll still squeeze something out from my boring life..
XD

Currently..
I am lazying at my sweet home..
Where i have back here for half month already..
Did few things that i wish to do long times ago..
- Start driving car ( start to go out more already~! XD )
- Meet my "sis" Yew Yew finally
- Tried some new dessert shop which i think is not so bad...
- And etc.

But..
The thing i want to do the most..
Which is watch movie with someone did not manage to complete due to some timing problem..
Yet i know that there's always another time...
So i'm going to sit and wait for the time to come...
Hahaha..

I think that's all for tonight..
Sleep well~
=)

p/s: I hope one day i can have the chance to hold your hand and say the sweetest 3 words to you face to face

0 comments: