THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

random 11

Its already July..
I have passed half of the year 2011..
Time do flies..
And this is my first post for July...
Nothing much happen so far...
Everything is just in its normal condition..
For my study...
I still havent really been to all the classes..
And start from tomorrow..
It's my midterm test week
..but i still haven't finish study...
Later still have to wake up and study..
And i just realized that i am getting older already...
As not long away from today..
I gonna turn 23 already...
Just weeks away only..
I think..........
I should start thinking for my wishlists maybe???!
Hahaha...
I just see what i gonna wish for when it's my birthday week...
So..STAY TUNED~~!!!!
Cause maybe you will start laughing after see my wishlist..
For now..
Good night and sweet dreams~!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

0 comments: