THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Sunday, June 26, 2011

random 10

started to settle down a bit in the new hostel already...
feeling quite nice...
room is quite big...
but the dust also quite many...
makes me a bit lazy to sweep the floor..
hahaha...

but now as i move to my new hostel..
thinking of what i gonna eat for my breakfast, lunch, dinner is a big task for me!
as i already don't know what to eat exactly...
(i'm so lame right? XD)
everyday need to worry bout what to eat, where to eat and even who to eat with..
(but usually will eat alone if didn't ask earlier...HAHAHA~~~)

start going to class and try to form assignment group for the assignment..
hoping everything still can make it in time...
and hope to get more friends as i don't wanna always eat alone...
hahaha...
hope this semester's result gonna be good and save me from this misery already...

this is quite a random post~
so don't let me make my dear readers read till blur blur o~~~
XDD

good night~!

0 comments: