THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to Kampar (Late post)

Hmm..
I can see lots of dust in here as i have been abandoned here for sometimes already..
By now, i have already finish the 1st week of my new semester..
But my matters still haven't settle..
Maybe next week need to settle it cause i wanna start go to class already..
I don't want still sit at home..

During the end of my semester break..
Before I went back here, I have a gathering with my friend..
Drinking session is always the best..
And I love it a lots..
Appreciated that cause this maybe our last time go out drink like this?
Hahaha..

After come back to Kampar..
I have continuously go to basketball for almost a week already..
Dunno it's a good thing or bad thing for me..
As I told myself that i don't wanna play basketball again this semester..
But when i pass through the basketball court..
I can't control myself..
Hahaha..

Till yesterday morning..
There was no internet connection in my new hostel..
So it was quite boring for me as I got nothing to do..
But finally the contractor come install the internet sooner than the expected time..
So that i can stay connected...
Hahahaha..

My new housemate is quite nice..
He is from Bahau..
And he is taking foundation in science...
But I still need to find another housemate as now both of us share the rental of a house is quite heavy for us too..

I think that's all for now la..
I'll update again as soon as I got anything to write..
Hahaha..

p/s: Hoping i can get more friends soon la...

XDD

8 comments:

said...

Friend me wan? kaka~XD

Unknown said...

wan wan wan~~~~~

said...

Lols...so many "wan"...i will shy d lor:rf

Unknown said...

LOL~~~

said...

Kaka~still got online utarians? less saw u ler

Unknown said...

less on lor....
more on fb~~

said...

Icic..no wonder la~XD

Unknown said...

=D