THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

random 7

Yello peeps~!
Looks like I had abandoned my blog for few days already..
It's getting dustier than my room already..
Haha...
Time to clean up the dust~!

Ok..
Come to report what actually happened to me during these few days..
Actually it's still the same old routine that going on for me..
Class, taking meal, sleep late, watching movie in the dreams, yamcha with friends and etc..
Oh wait~!
Watching movie in the dreams?!
Yup~! I'm kidding with you..
Recently I called myself dream making machine..
You asked me why?
I just can tell you I also don't know what happen..
Cause whenever i close my eyes to rest myself..
I will automatically start dreaming..
My brain don't feel like having a break..
Sometimes can have 2-3 dreams in just a short nap..
(No wonder i feel so tired even i slept early and wake up late)
Somebody knows how to cure this??
Haha...

Then last Sunday was my last game of the Kampar Open Tournament..
And the result is we lose the game and didn't qualified to go into the final six..
At the last game,although my team lose but I am happy cause i found a bit of myself back on the court..
And it's a happy thing right?
Haha..
So now, the life is going back to where it should have been..
Normal,boring,easy life..
Just be it..

I think that's all what i had to say..
Notyjimjim signing off~!
XD

p/s:remember help me click my ads ya~ ^^

2 comments:

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

I read only, I dont click your ads mia :P

Unknown said...

u mean mia person lai eh lar....
hate u~!!
>.<