THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Monday, March 14, 2011

random 6

Hey peeps..
I've come to update my blog again..
Actually nothing much happened to me lately..
Just suddenly have the feel of writing a post before off to bed...
Hehe~

Still have few more weeks is the end of this semester already..
And I just feel that I still haven't prepare for the end yet...
Feel like I didn't done anything in this semester..
The feel of emptiness was strong inside...
Just simply has the feel of dead man walking..

All the assignments and tests have over...
Still left a presentation on Wednesday only...
And gonna play for the last match of the basketball game this Sunday..
Hope that everything will go well..

Just wish the time can stop for a moment~~
=(

3 comments:

Lady Jen said...

still have time to study la..
lets work hard together!!
add oil..

Unknown said...

i will...
add oil~ ^^
haha

Unknown said...

Hi,
I am doing a survey about blogging for my project paper. So, if you don’t mind, please fill my questionnaire.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?hl=en&pli=1&formkey=dGlZbzRKVmtxWWhPOWt3c0hIdzF5T0E6MQ#gid=0

Thank you.

regards,
Lily