THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

random 5

First time using my phone to update my blog..
Feel so strange..
Haha..

Sigh~~~
Recently,i realize that sometime ww cant get to close to a person..
And need to really do our observation correctly..
Why did i said so??
Of course i hav my explanation..
I wont simply just said without proves..

Things goes like this:
Last wednesday,i were sick..
Suffer from fever and dizzyness..
Then i didnt go to class for my presentation..
When my group leader rang my phone..
I din manage to answer..
Yet i do reply him with a sms saying that: i am sorry..i am sick..cant make it to the presentation..
But did you all know what he reply me?
A big WHAT THE FUCK!! at the beginning of the message..
Like saying that i die also need to die to clasd for the presentation no matter i manage to get up from my bed or not..
After that, i heard rumor saying that he straight away complaint to the tutor saying that i didnt do amy work at all..
But please la.. Can u dont be so childish??!
If u didnt do my part,u stil manage to present on that day?!
I really pissed off when he said like that..because i work through the midnight just to pass my part to him with the time limit of one day and lack of info..
I manage to pass to him all my works..
Just because of i cant attend,he ACCUSED me doing nothing in the group?! Can he do that?!!

I think whose right whose wrong the tutor will know..
I'll just let it be...

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments: