THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Sunday, March 6, 2011

random 4

Today..
is totally a tiring day for me..
why said so?
last night i slept at 2am, then have to wake up at 5am to continue my study..
after study till 7am, prepare myself and go to campus for my midterm test..
after that finish at 9 and back home to continue study on another subject...
then till 1pm,go campus and sit for the test..
back to my room at about 3pm..
taking a little nap at 3.45pm and wake up at 5.30pm to prepare myself for the 3rd match..
after the match, dinner with 2 of the teammates till 12am..
then go out again till now..
tomorrow going to finish up my another assignment once I've wake up..
hope that after this week will be okay..
because now i am facing with some problem from the assignment group member..

Although we win the match today..
but i totally not feeling excited at all..
still feeling disappointed towards myself...
what the heck i am doing?
till i also don't know what am i doing...
it's terrible..
so so terrible...
still got the last match..
hope that i can show something...

can't squeeze any word out of my brain already..
guess i should go to bed already...
then..
Good night and sweet dreams to you all...
^^

0 comments: