THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Thursday, December 30, 2010

short post

i think i have been neglected my blog for maybe 2 weeks??
hahaha...
last few weeks i were getting ready for my final exam..
and then after exam i cannot straight away online and update my blog because i got nothing to write about..
no inspiration and motivation to write a thing at all~~
haizz~

that day..
as soon as i finished my last paper..
i went to the saloon to get myself a haircut..
and i also change my hairstyle...
i curled my hair...
and it takes me quite some times to do it...
and uncertainty is striking me when i were sitting there...

here is my hair after that :



















this is the so-called...BIRD NEST head~!!
hahahaha....
now i plan to go dye my hair after i go back to kampar...
and get myself ready for Chinese New Year..
hahahaha...

i think i will end my post here...
happy new year to all of my readers here...
wish u all have a prosperous new year...
stay healthy and safe always...
=)

0 comments: