THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, December 4, 2010

it's DECEMBER~

hmm~~~
it's already comes to the last month of the year..
and many people should be planning how to spend their holidays...
there's gonna be Christmas and New Year..
so shoud be many event happening around the place..
yet..
what will i do during this holidays period?
i think maybe i will just stay at home only..
the least also just will hang out with my buddies..
but i think they will also be busy with their other half and got their own plan..
so..
i think if i am going out, i shoud just plan my own schedule..
hahaha~~
SO, anyone that wanna hang out with me just leave me a comment on my facebook wall ya?
haha~ *just joking*

i think i might be go prepare my wishlist for next year since 2010 is gonna end soon..
but start next week, i will be a bit busy to think for the items that are going to be put in my wishlist due to my exam..
the stupid exam will just end at 23rd of December..
i've plan to goin for a haircut after finish my exam on 23rd..
i think this has become a habit for me to get a haircut after exam everytime..
i plan to go curl my hair..
maybe will dye some colour for my hair too...
get myself ready for new year with new hairstyle..
hope my new hairstyle won't scare people lu~~
hahahaha~~

gonna get some sleep soon..
getting tired already..
good nights~!
=)

0 comments: