THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Friday, December 31, 2010

the last n final post in the year of 2010...

hmm...
it is still left less than 10 hours in the last day of the year 2010...
come to think of what i have done among the year of 2010 and gonna try to summarize it up...

let me think..
what the hell i have done during the year 2010~?
frankly speaking, nothing much i have done during the year 2010...
but i'm gonna think hard and squeeze something out to write about...

starting from the beginning of this year..
i started to blog more often...
about 5-7 posts per month...
and i think i should try to post more often in 2011..
hopefully i can post up 1 article per day~ 
haha..

for my study..
i think the result of mine is not so good in this year..
i hope i can get a higher grade and have more motivation to study in 2011..
hopefully can have my loan again on next next semester..
and hope that my grade will increase instead of decrease starting next semester...

starting Jan 2011..
i have 2 basketball competition that i am going to participate...
after such long time lack of training..
hopefully can train back my previous level of skills..
and hope that me and my teammates can work together in a team to strive for champion...
We Are The CHAMPION~~~!!

it's been 2 years that i stay single already..
hopefully in the year 2011...
i will find someone that is special to me..
and get in relationship..
this because buddy around me almost all have found their other half already...
and sometimes feel a bit awkward to be the only single person among all couples when going out together...
hahaha...

Lastly..
hopefully my family condition can become better and better...
and my friends and family can stay healthy always...
and wish all my wishes will come true...

~~*Happy New Year 2011*~~

0 comments: