THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The ends of 2011 and the start of 2012

Ay yo yo~~
Wassup people~
How are your day~?
Feeling lazy and hoping for the New Year Eve to arrive~?
Hahaha..

3 more days and the year 2011 is going to end already..
After that,is the legendary year 2012..
Which is says would be the year where the world is going to an end~!
Fuck That Shit~!
Imma just live it like nobody else business..

Looking back on this year..
Not much really happen on me also..
But...
I do enjoy my 2011...
Parties and outing..
Meeting new people...
I will be looking forward to my 2012..
Hope it would be more fun and exciting..

And ya..
This coming Sunday..
Which is 1st of January 2012..
It's one of my bro big day..
It's his wedding day...
Me and my friend will be his best men...
Hopefully we won't face some pretty tough tasks lar...
Hahaha...

p/s: Congratulation Mr.Lee.. fast fast have a baby then.. hahahaha

0 comments: