THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Thursday, January 20, 2011

20/1/2011

OH MY GOSH~!!
i neglected my blog AGAIN~~!!
so lazy..
sure will have many spider's webs already...
HAhaha~~~

just short update about what i've done recently..
the school has started..
just normal...
new student..new people..
more people...

then this two weeks i just busy play basketball..
especially this week..
continuous training for 2 nights..
4 hours per night...
this is because i got a competition going on starting this sunday, 7.30pm,23th of Jan 2010...
hope everyone can give supports to me and my teammates~!
they are my man..
counting on them~!
hahaha

i'll try to give out everything i have inside me..
and try to enjoy the game..
and leave some nice memories with my teammates~!

Guys~~
i do love to play basketball with you all...
you all are the best~!
I would never forget all of you~!!

=)

0 comments: