THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

just a short post

hey guys..
sorry for neglecting my blog so more than a week i guess...
this is because there is nothing for me to blog about recently...
hahaha..
i'll be back to Kampar in not more than 3 hours time...
after go back i need to do so many things...
basketball training, applying the KWSP to pay the bills and blah blah blah...

well...
i just checked on my result yesterday...
luckily i passed my papers..
but still need to work hard on the result...
it's the second good news for me in the year 2011..
hope there's gonna be more good news to come in the future..
hahaha...

gonna go double-checked my stuff already..
so see u guys again~
take care~
=)

2 comments:

Caryne a.k.a. F-I-S-H said...

Congrats JIM! :D I'm so happy for youuu! Proven that your hardwork is paid off. Anyway happy 2011! Hope you have a greater year ahead ;)

Unknown said...

haha...
nt to say hard works lU~
still not satisfied...
but thx anyway..
thx a lot...
=)