THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Thursday, August 5, 2010

thursday, august 05, 2010, 0232am

today is my housemate, mr. leong wee hao's big day..
Happy Birthday to Him..
haha..
jz nw his girlfren come to our house to giv him a suprise with a handmade cheese cake made by her..
n she gt find one of my housemate zheng shun to plan for this suprise..
n i help them to take some sweet sweet photos jz nw..

when i were seeing them..
a thought came across my mind..
did i ever have tis kinds of suprise before..
n i looked bak into my memories..
n i found out tat i had never ever having tis kinds of suprise or celebration before..
with the loved one..

looking bak into my past 3 relationship..
i nvr receive gift or celebration from my ex-girlfren..
i think is because all of my relationship start after my birthday and end before my birthday..
so, i shud hav expected that there is no celebration with loved one for me..
jz goin out with fren jz like usual..
ntg much special..

i truely wish tat i can celebrate my birthday with my loved one..
bt everytime jz onli will let me down..
i hope n i wish for many years..
every year, my third birthday wish is the same..
wishing for the chances to celebrate special moments with loved one..
bt it nvr ccome true after so many years..
stil the same old condition..
and tis year my birthday wish is still the same..
But...
i think i jz got rejected..
wat to do..except keep wishing the same wish and hope that it will come true one day in the future..

Haizzzz~~~

0 comments: