THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Friday, January 4, 2013

A Brand New Year 2013

Muahahahaha....
I think it's been a very long time till my latest blog post...
But..
Who cares~?
Anyways, it's already another brand new year..
So, the count is reset and start all over again...
NEAT~!
=P

Alright..
Stop fooling around already...
I know it's quite late to blog about new year and Christmas already...
So, I'm not gonna make it very long...
Just simple will do...

How I celebrate these holidays~?
Oh ya..
One word with six letters...
S.I.M.P.L.E.

A simple dinner with bunch of buddies on a nice restaurant...
After that some dessert session with them..
Then went back home before 12am..
For new year eve..
Outing with my "sis" and her friends for a drink at Autocity...
We went there quite late due to the traffic congestion near to Juru there...
Me and her watched the fireworks inside the car when we still finding parking slot around there...
Then afterwards go find my bros to checkout what they discussing about...
Cause one of my bros is getting married on this coming Sunday ( 6 / 1 / 2013 )...
And we are his groomsmen, so need to discuss some stuffs together..
I guess within this year, i will be getting more and more weddings news from my friends around me..
So, just wish them live happily ever after...
Looking forward on this coming Sunday...
Hahaha...

Finally..
Attach the photo of the last day of last year...
Happy New Year 2013~!


0 comments: