THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, August 11, 2012

nothing but stress

Hey guys...
I've come to update my blog again...
It's just the end of second week of August only and I can already started to feel the pressure like I never felt before...
Thought of I can handle the pressure nicely...
But still, it has hit me without me noticing bout it...

Seriously..
I was damn pissed with the fella i am working on for my Final Year Project...
This is where most of the pressures coming from..
Ask him to do work like ask him to take a needle to poke himself in his fucking ass like that...
Keep on rushing himself to give out his part that he is being assigned without further thought of what his part really need...
Then ends up all the things come out from his work cannot be used and we are the one who have to help him to do back his work...
Just like today during we do our thing in the library..
My leader found out that one part of his shitty works is complete copy and paste from the sample i have distributed to every one of my group member..
Then i asked him what's that..
You all what is fucking answer he told me~?!!
"I correct and edit it again lor~~"
What the FUCK~!
He can say like that without need to process with his bean-like brain..
Both me and my leader were so blown away when heard him answer like that..
Then some more dare to leave when we are working hard on our thing without acknowledging us..
So no manner...

All these things have makes me all stressed out....
and i am trying everything to stay calm and relax...
but i think not so effective anyway..

i really dunno...
feel like talking to someone...
but i pull myself back from doing so...
to be strong?


p/s: i think i should put aside the thought of finding a gf for now.. cause the distance seem like getting further and further...


0 comments: