THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Thursday, January 21, 2010

start new sem lu~

as above..
new semester ade started few days ago..
frens oso starting to go class n doing their assignment ade..
bt ME~ME ME ME~!
still sitting at hostel n nth to do...
Y??
thx to my lame-o result lor~
haizz..
nw nid to wait tis n tat to cal me..
it's reali boring u noe~??!!
i rather i m having a busy study life than nw~!!
n what makes me really frustrated is tat UTAR's working progress are reali reali slow..
i jz dunno wat is the uses of the big amount of staffs in there..
hope they can do their job faster..

Arghh~!!
dunno la~
jz hope tat i can get my timetable n the document i needed faster~!!


3 weeks more is the chinese new year ade..
n tis new year i m BROKE~!
cz i bought lot of cloths ade..
so frens,let me win when u all gamble with me k??
haha~~
Gong Xi ar Gong Xi,Huat ar Huat Tua Zai~!!
^^

oh~n oso the valentine's day..
n tis year,is oso same with every year b4 tis..
i will jz be alone onli~
bt luckily it clash with CNY,so it's didn't affect me much
hoho~
But still,i think i would wan to dig into my mum's mind n c wat she think about his son tat haven hav a gf around him,bt his frens around him hav a gf~
will she started to worry?
or will she jz felling normal onli??
haha~
who knowS?!
women's heart is jz like a needle in the deep blue sea~
;p
seems like i nid to have a heart-to-heart talks with my mum ade..
hehe~

0 comments: