THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Friday, January 8, 2010

08/01/2010

since nw is in the new year 2010..
i think i oso better be trying harder to do better in this year..
all the bad n unhappy things happen in last year..jz forget about it..
i'll try to search for the hardworking me deep inside me n maintain it..
no more Mr.LazyPig for me..
haha~

in 1 week time..
i'll be bak on kampar already..
n jz checked my result jz nw..
2 subject,1 failed 1 get C..
wat a lame-o result~
shit~!!
bt anyway,this sem i must fight for getting better result ade..
if nt sure will die..

i've been trying to set some goals in this new year 2010..
here is some of my goals n will be having more n more in the future~
haha~

1. Pass this coming semester of my study with 0 failed subject
2. Trying to lose tummy n build up 6 pax
3. Open book n study everyday
4. Win the inter-campus basketball match (if gt participate)

n many more.......
.













n one more thing..
TRY NT TO THINK ABOUT HAVING A GIRLFREN~!

0 comments: