THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Origin of my Friendships

Come to think of it
Most of my friendships or my networks were built based on one thing
Which is BASKETBALL!!
This is what I can really think of when i reviewing my past friendship and discover till the root of it
There's always be BASKETBALL
From there
My network just expanded and expanded
Then reach out to others

Throughout all the years I have been playing basketball
The fellas that I have known through this sports are still increasing
No matter the good ones or the bad ones
I am still glad that I have met these guys
The bad ones might just be forgotten
For the good ones
Most of them I think of them as my bros
My brothers!
I am treasuring these relationships
Maybe most of you will think another way round
But no matter how
I still will think of you all as my BROS

Maybe most of the times i speak very straight forward
And you all might felt quite uneasy and annoyed with it
Hence I'm gonna apologize to all of you here
And thanks you all for bearing with me for such long time
I do appreciated that

So, Thanks Again
I just don't know what can I do without you all
=)

0 comments: