THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Exam over and The Last Party

Finally...
I have finish my exam on last Saturday..
Overall, not so good..
>.<
Hope result won't be so bad...
It was a tiring weeks for me..
Cause i always wake up during midnight and study..
Often cause myself not enough concentration during exam..
But the only time period i can remember stuff is during the early morning...
So, i think i'll just get used to it already..

Few days before my final paper..
I went to a party organized by a friend of mine..
This party for those entrepreneurship course student who graduate after the exam..
Then my friend got ask me whether i am going or not..
After consider that i won't be able to see them again..
Then i just accept the invitation and went for the party at Zero Degree/Revolution Ipoh..
That night was so awesome..
Dancing, Drinking with friends..
And i have lots fun...
Too bad when i'm just about to heated up..
The police came in for checking..
So WTF~!
After that they request the club to end its business hour early..
So we decided to go McDonalds to eat something before went back to sleep..
Me and my friends sleep in one of the friend house..








The next day..
We went to Jusco for movies..
We plan to watch the 'Fast Five' that day..
But when we reach there...
There were no more tickets for us already..
So we choose to watch 'Thor'...
Quite nice..
After watching the 'Thor'..
We still hoping to watch 'Fast Five' no matter how..
Yet..
When we reach another cinema to check for empty seats for the movie..
The answer is FULL~
So what to do...
They plan to go watch the next day..
But i can't follow them go already...
Cause i need to start my revision already...
Then we just eat our dinner and went back to Kampar..
And they do go for the movie 'Fast Five' the next day..
I am so sad cause i can't watch...
=(

Hmmm~
I think this would be kept as memories of part of my uni life..
Hope to see you guys again..
And maybe we could have fun together again somedays?
Looking forward to that..

Wishing them all the best after their graduation and have a great future..
I would also wishing myself..
Happy Holiday..
Hahaha...

That's all for now..
Adios Amigo..
=D

3 comments:

said...

考完试轻松去咯~~❤

Unknown said...

还没考完就在轻松咯。。。

said...

哈哈~强人~~XD