THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Friday, June 18, 2010

hi y'all...
is another sleepless nite for me..
so imma gonna blog at here..
haha..

its been 3 weeks d since the skul reopen..
n my study life was like so far so gud...
met some new ppl...
expanding my social network by a little bit more..
bt 1 thing tat i noe is...
most of my subject r quite hard 2 understand tis time...
cz by looking thru the lecture note..
i cant really understand wat the note is all about...
n sometimes it jz pissed me off~!
bt it's ok...
i'll try to handle it as well as i can...
i think the following few weeks i'm gonna be super busy with assignments n mid-term...
adui~~~adui~~!!

tis weekend..
i think many ppl r goin bak their hometown to celebrate father's day...
bt i cant go bak..
cz i jz bak there last week..
so..
there jz nth tat i can do...
haha...
although i cant go bak...
bt i really like to go bak..
cz i wanna go bak n eat my grandma bak zhang~!
the bak zhang with the special ingredient for me~!!
bt nw talk so much oso useless..
C A N N O T   E A T ! !

jz nw..
dunno y suddenly goin emo..
jz feel like jz wanna be alone...
dun wanna talk to anyone...
i oso dunno wat happen...
i think i hav more than 1 ME inside my mind...
i think i m mentally disoder d~
hahaha...

gonna bed nw...
nitez~

0 comments: