THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Friday, May 14, 2010

nw is 4.25am...
jz finish my "sis" assignment...
n dun feel like sleeping...
i oso dunno why...

come 2 think of it..
i think tat my desire to hav a partner r going crazier recently....
the desire r so strong tat sampai i cannot tahan d...
mayb..
1 n a half year is too long for me....
single for 1 n a half year d...
most of time i will doubt my ownself..
n asking some stupid question such as:
-m i really so unattractive to gurls?
-izzit me treated gurl nt gud enuf?
-izzit the gurl think tat i m too hard to be closed with?
-izzit i din hav the skills n ability to get the gurl attention?
and many more question jz keep circling throughtout my head....
bt in the end..no certain answer can be get..
tat's y i m getting more confused n confused....
y other guy can,but i cant?
wer did i do wrong??
bt there ain't nobody gonna let me noe...
hw pathetic i m~

well...
i think there is totally no gain when we din get any pain..

0 comments: