THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

pc fair

haizz..
been busy for this 3 days..
working like hell..
trying to sell the notebook to all the customer n get some sales..
bt..
in the end...
jz 7 sales for 3 days onli..
so pity..
n commission oso very less nia..
aiyuyu~
so useless la..

bt i actually i think tis is for me 2 sharpen my skills of conversation..
n let me practice my courage to start a conversation with strangers..
haha..
cz i m kinda shy person..
n i rather b quiet than b talkative when i m with new ppl..
cz sometimes i duno wat to talk oso...

i being laugh by some of my frens..
saying tat if i keep being shy like tat ar..
hw i goin to find a gf wor...
hahaha~
SWT~~~

later i'll be taking bus goin bak to kampar lu..
sien..
n the final exam is near..
n i cant manage to get selected for the UTAR team..
so..
focus on my study lu~~
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT~~!!!!!

1 comments:

yew yew ❤ said...

no bad mah~
gt sell tiok 7 kor~
+u o ur exam~
^^