THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

i'll take you down

i'll take you down

Saturday, August 29, 2009

home sweet home~

nw is 5.11am..
i m still awake..
haha~~
why??
cz i m at my fren's housr playing games..
but they ade sleep..
so jz left me this big panda still awake..
dunno doin wat..
sure curious y i jz gt bak from kampar onli but din stay at my house rite??
haha..
cz jz nw me n my fren go McD..
chit-chatting n bluffing around lu~
then after that 1 of my frens said wanna go for snooker..
then ma go lor..
dunno why all of us oso no mood play..
finish 1 game ade wan bak le..
then another fren ask us to go his house to play dota..
then 3 of us agree..
bt 1 of my fren nid to go bak n take a bath bcz he straight away go McD after finish his work..
manatau..
till the end,he 'fong fei kei'...
so bor bian la..
3 of us play onli lor..
bt nw both of my frens r sleeping like pigs ade..
hehe~~
after play for this few days..
then i nid to concerntrate for my final exam ade lu~
haizz~~~~

0 comments: